Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Our First Blog Ever!



























Recently John showed me our friends family blog. They were our friends from law school and John has kept in contact with Andrew through instant messaging and occassional trips. The blog was so cute. I thought what a great way to record some of the events and funny things of life. So here we are and will give it a try.

We have our nephew Zakk here and the kids are building LEGOS. We have had great fun with him. We recently went to our favorite place, Lake Powell. The twins came up with John mid-week and things became a little more stressful. They have no fear of the water and love to mimick their older cousins and siblings. Jumping off cliffs, diving, riding Sea-Doos. They love it all. Tara (Jaremy's wife - my sister in law) who is a master on photoshop, took our family picture at the lake and we are excited to see it. With five small kids, picture taking is always challenging. We love spending that unique time with our family where there are no phones, e-mails, etc... and we are all together on the house boat. It can be close quarters at times, but it always creates lots of good, funny memories.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Cool blog! You're going to love doing this. We'll check often for updates. --Andrew and Heidi

Heidi said...

Andrew already commented, but I wanted to tell you that the blog looks great--I love the pictures of your Lake Powell trip and I can't believe how big your kids are---one of these years Andrew and I need to do a Lake Powell trip--neither one of us has ever been before.

Robynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robynne said...

Sorry, I had to change my "American Idol" blogspot identity to one my family would recognize! :) (I'm Rapine there, and author of the deleted comment above...) Anyway...
GREAT BLOG! It's fun to see what you guys are up to! Thanks for having Zakk! He had a great time with you guys!!! I love your blog, how fun!!! :)

Aimee said...

Okay, you've inspired me... I'm going to try making a blog for our family. Your pictures of lake powell are beautiful! -- Aimee

Aimee said...

Okay, you've inspired me... I'm going to try making a blog for our family. Your pictures of lake powell are beautiful! -- Aimee

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

FYI- today (7/31/08) is the 1 year anniversary for the start of your blog. You should post something big to celebrate!
I love showing off your cute family. I am proud to be related to you guys!
Love Ya- Little Erin