Sunday, April 18, 2010

Down on the Farm!

Most of you know that we recently moved (again). We have finally moved into the house that we believe we will stay in for a good long time. It is still in Queen Creek but has a lot more room - 3.3 acres of more room. The kids are loving having all the room to roam and a member of our ward has even loaned us a horse and mule to put in the pastures. The kids are loving going out every morning to feed them carrots. We will still have the unbearable heat in the summer but at least our backyard now consists of something more than sharp rocks!


































8 comments:

Muche said...

It looks beautiful! Are you sure it's in Arizona? I'll send Alex over to mow your lawn!!!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

It IS beautiful! I am so happy for you guys. That is so exciting. YOU ARE MISSED terribly!

Jen said...

It looks so lovely! What a fun place for your kids to grow up! I a happy for you guys.

Sarah said...

oh, it's gorgeous! I'm so excited for you guys. We miss you lots though.

Lindsay Kay said...

Your family pic looks like a movie! Picture perfect.:) I bet your kids absolutely LOVE all the space! Enjoy your new adventure!

Melanie said...

I love it I am jealous and I am happy for you but man we sure miss the cute skiba family at church. Is it possible for one to have that many emotions at once :) the house looks straight out of a magizine and your family is picture perfect

Summer said...

Awesome! I need to come visit!! Love you guys!

Church Fam said...

So beautiful! I bet you are loving it. We want to visit. missing you guys though