Saturday, August 18, 2007

Spirit=Uncle Bubbie?

Every Friday night, we have family movie night. (An idea that Robynne's family gave to us.) Our kids love it. We watched the movie "Spirit" recently. Our girls watch it at least once a day now. One day Hannah came running upstairs and told me she had to show me something cool. She told me to rewind it to a certain spot, where the general was trying to ride Spirit. After Spirit threw the general off his back, he had this one squinchy, gruff look on his face. Hannah said, "Look mom, that looks exactly like Uncle Jaremy!" And it totally did. So everytime we come to that spot in the movie all the girls talk about Uncle Bubbie. We hope that Jaremy doesn't mind that our girls think he looks like a horse!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, yeah, other's have thought of me as a thorobred too! J/K. You've got to love the things kids have to say. I'm glad my cute nieces think of me on a daily basis.

Robynne said...

That's too funny!!! I love it!!! :)