Friday, August 10, 2007

School Days



The kids all started school on August 8th. The twins are going to preschool where they are taking Headstart classes to help them with their speech. They ride this bus all by themselves (their dad thinks they are WAY too little to be doing this, but their mom is much more brave)! Riding the bus was a big accomplishment, considering last year, they would kick, hit and scream because they did not want to get harnessed in and were so scared. They sure are growing up. Hannah started kindergarten and is really enjoying it. She came home and was so excited that "she didn't even get sent to the Principal's office"! Powell is the big kid in the family and is starting second grade. There are actually times in the day now when it is just mom and Grace at home! The picture of all the kids below is Powell and the neighborhood kids waiting for their carpool to school in the morning.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Ok--your family picture from Powell is gorgeous!! What a bunch of toeheads!!I hope you use that as your Christmas card! I can't believe Arizona starts school so early!! We start in 2 weeks and I don't feel ready yet--but it will be nice for it to be just Mason and I all day, that is until November when the baby comes!!

Robynne said...

Yes, your Lake Powell pic came out GREAT! Awesome job Tara! I'm jealous - I want a new one sometime of our family!

What a fun first day of school - I'm excited that you're getting a little bit of a break (and I know it's just a *little*!). :)

Thanks for sharing!