Wednesday, November 7, 2007

California Cousins!





Recently, Robynne's (my sister) kids came to stay with their Grandma Karen from California for a little visit. She was nice enough to share them with us for a night. Powell idolizes Jackson. They had so much fun together. I even let them walk across the street to the park where our ward was having a little festival all by themselves because Jack is such a "big kid" now. I told them to be back by 5:30 pm and they were right on time, a little wet from the sprinklers, but right on time. What great parenting by R & R! So responsible!


The twins were also loving Haeley and Savannah and especially Jackson. They would attack him and tackle him (that is the way they show their love), yell and scream with huge smiles on their faces. He even sat in the squishy back seat of the Suburban by them.


All the girls had fun dressing up and playing princesses. Haeley and Savannah were so inclusive! Sometimes Hannah needs some space from the twins, but their cousins just let them pretend and be part of the make believe adventure they were having. We sure do love our cousins!!

2 comments:

Robynne said...

Ohhh, I'm so glad they had such a good time! Our kids can't stop talking about it and are excited to see you guys again! Thanks for having them, they love being with you!!!

Jen-ben said...

I love that you have 5 children. I can't even tell you how impressive you are to me. Seriously. It makes me think maybe I could do one more......maybe. :)