Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thanksgiving


















We haven't posted in a while. Since the last post Jessica decided to get a little "haircut." She didn't tell any of us at home where she was going but came home with about 8 inches less of hair. We think she looks great!
We went up to Utah for Thanksgiving with the whole gang. It was great to see everyone and we even got to see our new niece Kenley get blessed. Congrats Jill and Chase.

While in Utah we got pretty much all of our Christmas shopping done and we got to go out 4 wheelin' with the guys. We went to a place just outside of Lehi.
We also did the annual nightime Christmas parade the day after Thanksgiving. Skiba Auto always has a "float" that the kids have a great time riding on.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Your trip sounds fun---glad we got to see you in the Beaver Wendy's parking lot!

Love the new 'do Jessica----gorgeous!

Lindsay Kay said...

Fall looks fabulous! Too bad it's all covered in snow now. Looks like you guys had a great time - thanks again to you and your sister-in-law for helping us out!

Jen said...

Jess, I LOVE the hair!! Are you going to be in Pinetop for Christmas? We need to catch up!

thewylerfamily said...

Love the hair Jess.You Look beautiful. It is so fun to have you in Relief Society!!!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I cant stand that you blog and I didn't know! Thanks for saying hi! I love your pictures!!!! You are right, she is fabulous. And your transformation was amazing. Not that you werent before. We would all give our left leg to be you!

Robynne said...

Your hair is adorable (of course) - I'm glad you guys had such a good time in Utah!!! :)

Reynolds Family said...

I love the blog!! I love that I can see your Cute kids more!! I love those girls!! Play dates anytime over here!! I especially love seeing the Cheerleaders from Halloween!

Sarah Bowen said...

Jessica I am glad that I found your family. I am just starting this blog stuff. YOu should check us out some time! Your not so little family is so cute!! My girls look just like clay!

rachel said...

Seriously...you need to add some posts to your blog! next time you're in Utah let me know!